If you are a California resident, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
- Right to Know – Information You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share the Personal Information.
- The categories of Personal Information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Know – Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Right to Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of any “sale” of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination prohibited by the CCPA.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
We will need to verify your identity to process your information, access, and deletion requests and reserve the right to confirm your California residency. To verify your identity, we may require you to log into an Accept Mission online account (if applicable), provide government identification, give a declaration as to your identity under penalty of perjury, and/or provide additional information. These rights are not absolute, and in some instances, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
Van Nelleweg 1,
3044 BC, Rotterdam