10 Tips for organizing successful innovation campaigns
Get a copy of this report
Features of the report
Introduction to an Innovation Campaign
An innovation campaign is a step-by-step approach to collecting and selecting ideas from a target audience. The main advantage of the Innovation Campaign approach is that you can better track the activities and results within a Campaign project but also to compare it with results of other Innovation Campaigns.
Table of contents
- What is an Innovation Campaign?
- What phases are part of an Innovation Campaign
- 10 tips for a successful Innovation Campaign
- What are the main benefits?
- How you can use Accept Mission to facilitate the campaign